Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by AutoLoanCalculators.com, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors By operating the Website, AutoLoanCalculators.com does not represent or imply that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that contains technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. AutoLoanCalculators.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which AutoLoanCalculators.com links, and that link to AutoLoanCalculators.com. AutoLoanCalculators.com does not have any control over those non- AutoLoanCalculators.com websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-AutoLoanCalculators.com website or webpage, AutoLoanCalculators.com does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. AutoLoanCalculators.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non- AutoLoanCalculators.com websites and webpages.
- Intellectual Property This Agreement does not transfer from AutoLoanCalculators.com to you any AutoLoanCalculators.com or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with AutoLoanCalculators.com. AutoLoanCalculators.com, the AutoLoanCalculators.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with LoanCalculators.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of AutoLoanCalculators.com or AutoLoanCalculators.com’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any LoanCalculators.com or third-party trademarks.
- Attribution AutoLoanCalculators.com reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Powered by AutoLoanCalculators.com,’ in its widgets.
- Changes AutoLoanCalculators.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. LoanCalculators.com may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination AutoLoanCalculators.com may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your AutoLoanCalculators.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Website including its calculator widgets for use on other websites is provided “as is”. To the extent permitted by law, AutoLoanCalculators.com and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither AutoLoanCalculators.com nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website or its calculator widgets will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability In no event will LoanCalculators.com or any of its affiliates or owners, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to AutoLoanCalculators.com under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. AutoLoanCalculators.com shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless AutoLoanCalculators.com, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website and its calculator widgets for use on other websites, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between AutoLoanCalculators.com and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of AutoLoanCalculators.com, or by the posting by AutoLoanCalculators.com of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Virginia. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; AutoLoanCalculators.com may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Like many other Web sites, AutoLoanCalculators.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
AutoLoanCalculators.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.